74 Series : Interchange Couplings
Flush face, Dry break, ISO 16028 and HTMA Interchange Hydraulic Couplings
- Flush Face/Dry Break Design - facilitates easy cleaning prior to connection
- Connect Under Pressure Capability - Currently available in 1/2" size in either coupler or nipple half
- 4:1 Safety Factor
- Conforms to HTMA Standards - 3/8" size conforms to Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association
- Industry Interchangeability - mates with other manufacturers' ISO 16028 couplings
- Heavy Duty Construction - High strength steel with zinc yellow dichromate plating
- Range of Sizes - 1/4" thru 1"
- Push-to-Connect Design
- Wide Range of End Fitting Options
Durability, reliability and concern for the environment were considered when designing Snap-tite's 74 Series coupling. The CP option allows for connection against static pressures without spillage or damage to the coupling. Construction, portable hydraulic tools and utility equipment are a few of the many industries where the connect-under-pressure option saves valuable time & money.